Contact your local library to request a meeting room!
Carbon County Library System
Meeting Room Policy and Procedures
The Carbon County Library System, at its Encampment, Hanna, LSRV
(Baggs) Rawlins, and Saratoga locations, provides meeting rooms for the
general public. The meeting room policy establishes rules and guidelines for
the use of the meeting room facilities. Meeting room use may not interfere
with the normal operation of the library. Use of the meeting rooms by any
individual or group signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions of Library
polices and Carbon County Rental Application.
1. Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance.
2. Reservations may be made in person or by phone at the library to be used.
3. Rooms may be reserved for up to three consecutive days.
4. Keys are to be checked out to the authorized group representative, it is the
representative’s responsibility to arrange to collect keys.
5. Keys must be returned to the library within one business day after use.
(Keys may be returned via book drop after hours).
6. A Carbon County Facilities Rental Application must be submitted prior to
the use of the meeting room.
7. Applicable fees must be paid prior to the use of the meeting room.
(See Carbon County Facilities Rental Application page 10)
8. Exceptions to this policy may be made at the discretion of the Carbon
County Library System Executive Director.
The Rental packet can be downloaded here.